Thanks for using Vibe
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Vibe website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, the Vibe user management service ("Vibe"), (taken together, the Services). The Services is owned and operated by Profoundis Labs (P) Ltd. ("Profoundis"). The Services is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Profoundis (collectively, the "Agreement").
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Services. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use the Services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Profoundis, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Services is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your Vibe Account. If you create an account on the Services, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Profoundis of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Profoundis will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate an account, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Services (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Profoundis has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Profoundis' sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Profoundis' reasonable opinion, violates any Vibe policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Services to any individual or entity for any reason, in Profoundis' sole discretion. Profoundis will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. Optional paid services such as extra capacity are available on the Services (any such services, an "Upgrade"). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay Profoundis the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service (additional payment terms are described below). Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify Profoundis before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time in the Settings section of your account's dashboard.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Vibe account you agree to pay Profoundis, unless the free plan, the monthly fees in exchange for the services listed at the same page. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your paid account are established and in advance of using such services. Profoundis reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Vibe accounts can be canceled by you at anytime on 30 days written notice to Profoundis.
- Support. Vibe include access to email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Profoundis to respond within one business day) concerning the use of Vibe. All Vibe support will be provided in accordance with Profoundis standard Vibe practices, procedures and policies.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. Profoundis have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Vibe links, and that link to Vibe. Profoundis does not have any control over those non-Profoundis websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Profoundis website or webpage, Profoundis does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Profoundis disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Profoundis websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement. As Profoundis asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Vibe violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Profoundis. Profoundis will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Profoundis will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Services if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Profoundis or others. In the case of such termination, Profoundis will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Profoundis.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Profoundis to you any Profoundis or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Profoundis. Vibe, the Vibe logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Profoundis, or the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Profoundis or Profoundis licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Profoundis or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Profoundis reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Profoundis may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Services (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Profoundis may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Vibe account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid Vibe account, such account can only be terminated by Profoundis if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Profoundis’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Profoundis can terminate the Services immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Services is provided “as is”. Profoundis and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Profoundis nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Services at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Profoundis, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Profoundis under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Profoundis shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Profoundis, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Profoundis and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Profoundis, or by the posting by Profoundis of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Services will be governed by the laws of India, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state courts located in India.
Your Privacy Matters
Our fundamental philosophy is “members first.” That value powers all of the decisions we make, including how we gather and respect your personal information. As you use and access Vibe by Profoundis, we will learn certain information about you. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon how you use the product.
To make the world more Intelligent, productive and successful.
We collect information in three ways
When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it.
When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, profile photo, email address you used to sign up, your contacts and any other information you provide us.
You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account to Vibe , which allows us to obtain limited information from those accounts (e.g., your friends or contacts). The information we obtain from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are. We will use all those information ONLY to improve the quality of service being offered to you.
The public, legit information which are published openly in different websites in the social space.
We obtain them either via APIs or web crawlers. We collect these data from popular social media sites, news sites, blogs etc. All these data are open and public. We respect your privacy by all means.
We work with third party data provider to get some additional data which will help you as our user.
Since we are starting off, we might have to depend on third party data service providers. All the data we receive from them are guided by their privacy policies. We are working merely as a client or a partner to these companies.
If you choose to upgrade to a paid plans for Vibe, we will also collect additional information including your name, address, and credit card information. This information will be used ONLY to collect payment for the service.
Like many of the popular services, aggregate information is also collected for statistical purposes. Profoundis, may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of uses of different features of the product, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
As we mentioned, we care about the privacy of your personal information and safety over the internet. No personally-identifiable information will be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user.
Don’t worry. We have got your covered. This is our promise!